News

Call us on 01761 410410 for a quotation or email us here

15th March 2016 - - 0 comments
How Did Code A Weld Perform In February?

Last month, 99.27% of the work our laboratory did for our customers was completed within four working days, with the remaining 0.73% accomplished within five working days.

Whether or not you're looking for emergency weld testing services, we save you a lot of time and effort by giving you a one-stop-shop service and by delivering your results in merely a week.

For enquiries, call 01761 410410.

Add a comment:

Name:

Email:

Comment:

Enter the characters in the image shown:

Get In Touch

Please complete the form below

Name *
Telephone *
Email *
Message *
Enter code *
codeaweld